We’re Recruiting For Security Installation / Security Technician II – RAE Security
Job Title: Security Installation / Service Technician II
Company: RAE Security
Location: Houston, Texas
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel requirements: Minimal
Start Date: Position open
Position Summary: This is a great opportunity for applicants with strong security installation and service skills who want to provide excellent customer satisfaction services.
- The incumbent is responsible for basic and advanced electronics installation and/or servicing of all required systems. This includes troubleshooting and recommending repair options with follow through of the repairs.
- Submit complete and accurate paperwork in a timely manner obtaining the proper signatures. Accurately record mileage figures, work orders, changes and codes. Properly identify warranties and provide accurate descriptions. All paperwork is to be completed neatly and legibly.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment using the correct tools properly.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate van inventory.
- Respond to customer technical inquiries for products to ensure customer confidence/satisfaction and provide customer education while at customer location.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, programming and configuration associated with industry software packages, operating systems and PC hardware.
- 100% of time is field related.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
Education/Experience: 2+ years of direct to end-user service experience in the online security industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Must have a strong background in Electronic Security Integration with 2+ years industry experience.
- Current active standing with Texas Department of Public Safety licensing preferred
- Ability to work beyond standard working hours, as well as, participate in an on-call schedule is required
- Strong customer service orientation required
- A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions, is required for this position
- Ability to work independently on customer site
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with the customer along with the ability to identify and satisfy customer needs
- Ability to meet deadlines and have strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong emphasis on PC software/hardware including databases, operating systems and networking preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com