We’re Recruiting For ERP Analyst – RAE Capital (Asia Pacific)
Job Title: ERP Analyst – RAE Capital (Asia Pacific)
Company: RAE Capital
Location: Singapore or Batam, Indonesia
Reports to: CIO
Travel requirements: 25%-50%
Start Date: Position open
RAE Capital is focused on growing and managing a portfolio of global Energy Services and Security Companies worldwide. A privately owned company, RAE has an aggressive but realistic growth plan designed to grow revenues significantly by 2015. This objective will be reached through with a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This business has a very strong brand and reputation worldwide. They have skilled employee’s employing world class technology and equipment providing unparalleled contract execution. The company believes people are a key to its continued success and aggressively invests in their development.
Description of the position
The ERP Analyst will provider a critical support role to our growing business in the Asia Pacific Region. The candidate will be responsible for integration and implementation of projects, system configuration and enhancements, requirements gathering, day-to-date end-user support, and long term support of the RAE NetSuite ERP System. The candidate will work with a global IT team to help support the larger RAE organization and its growing global ERP requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for ERP, a commitment to customer service and looking for an opportunity to grow with the company. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong functional knowledge of ERP concepts as well as a strong technical background in ERP configuration.
- Provide functional and technical knowledge and skills to ongoing ERP implementations throughout RAE.
- Partner with the RAE business to properly define functional and technical requirements for the RAE NetSuite ERP system.
- Collaborate with internal team members and external partners to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Provide post-go-live support through strong knowledge of ERP concepts.
- Ensure end-users are supported in their daily work and fully understand how to most effectively perform their job functions as they relate to the RAE NetSuite ERP System.
- Perform hands-on configuration and customization of system functionality.
- Perform technical tasks such and user creation, security configuration, data imports / exports, report definition, and system maintenance as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar related field preferred.
- 3-5 Years Experience working with NetSuite ERP System. Experience in other ERP systems a plus (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, GP, SL, AX, Oracle, People Soft, QAD, Baan, JD Edwards, etc.).
- Knowledge of core business processes of Order-To-Cash, Procure-To-Pay, Plan-To-Produce, Finance-To-Manage preferred
- Experience supporting ERP systems post-implementation via hands on End User assistance, troubleshooting and training.
- Experience in ERP implementations including gathering business requirements, delivering technical solutions, migrating data, quality assurance, and post-project activities required.
- Able to apply and manage using project management principles.
Behavioral / Professional Skills
- Ability to process information and learn new technologies and systems very quickly.
- Strong customer service skills with focus on delivering quality and value.
- Have an open mind to both traditional and non-traditional methods of deploying ERP to a corporation, willing to challenge conventional thinking.
- Be willing to seek out and embrace new technologies and concepts – always looking for a better way.
- Ability to work both independently and in teams both local and distributed globally.
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to communicate complex concepts to end users clearly and simply.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying priorities and function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with outstanding attention to detail.
Please send your resume to email@example.com