We’re Recruiting for an Administrative Assistant (Americas)
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: RAE Energy
Location: Katy, TX
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Travel requirements: No travel is required.
RAE Energy is a global Energy Services Company headquartered in Houston, Texas with offices in countries worldwide. A privately owned company, RAE Energy has an aggressive but realistic growth plan designed to grow revenues significantly through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
RAE Energy has a strong brand and reputation worldwide. They have skilled employee’s deploying world class technology and equipment to ensure unparalleled contract execution. The company believes people are a key to its continued success and aggressively invests in their development and well-being.
Description of the position
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services to the RAE Energy Katy location. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that day to day operations are maintained professionally and that all internal and external customers are given the highest level of customer service possible.
This position is highly visible as it serves as the first point of contact in the main office. It is critical that the first impression that others take away from an interaction on a phone call or in person is reflective of our desire to be a center of excellence and the leader in the industry. It is important to remember this even in the most minor interaction with employees, customers, and vendors.
Attention to detail is critical given the amount of data that will be reviewed. Organization skills are also key given the variety of work that is completed in this role.
- Manage the front desk area, professionally greet visitors as the first point of contact and direct to appropriate person
- Answer phones and transfer calls as needed
- Maintain/update the phone/contact list/ / emergency list
- Organize and place office supply order as well as break room supplies
- Organize and assemble Technician Project Packets (resume, VOE, certs, etc)
- Follow up on renewals as needed; medical, passports; Seaman’s books, etc.)
- Serve as a backup for entry into the time clock
- Scan and file executed project contract for Proposals and create hard file for file system
- Update bidding and project list for Proposals
- Assemble new hire packets for HR, maintain project personnel lists, and manage mobilization activities
- Manage FEDEX account (pick-ups/deliveries)
- Assist with project coordination and documentation for multiple departments
- Assist with filing and matching PO’s with invoices
- Act as the liaison between RAE and the janitorial company
- Other administrative duties including but not limited to:
- Order business cards for new hires and as needed for existing employees
- Lead recycling program – monitor recycle bins and take to recycle center once a week
- Monitor mail – pick up, sort for A/P & open, date and deliver (mail boxes in the file room)
- Restock copy machine first thing am; copier maintenance and supplies
Behavioural / Professional Skills
- Hands on individual who represents RAE in a professional manner and acts with integrity at all times, considering the needs of RAE Energy, it’s employees and customers in all decisions
- The ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service at all levels in the organization
- A friendly and flexible style, with a strong internal/external customer service focus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying priorities and function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with Microsoft office software programs, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as have the ability to operate standard office equipment (computer, fax machine, copy machine etc.)
- Strong writing skills to improve the quality of correspondence, emails and memos sent out and to assist with proofreading important documents from various departments
- High School diploma or GED preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com