We’re Recruiting For A Regional Controller (Americas)
Job Title: Regional Controller
Company: RAE Energy – Americas
Location: Houston, Texas
Reports to: CFO RAE Capital
Travel requirements: Minimal.
Start Date: Position open
RAE Energy is an energy services company headquartered in Houston Texas, with offices in countries worldwide. The business has a very strong brand and reputation worldwide and employs skilled technicians applying world class technology and equipment to provide unparalleled contract execution. The company believes people a key to its continued success and aggressively invests in their development. RAE Energy prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer.
Description of the position
The Divisional Financial Controller will be responsible for all financial and business control aspects in the Americas Region and will provide financial leadership to the Americas business leaders. He/She will be responsible for all financial matters, including divisional financials budgeting, reporting forecasting, business/financial analysis process, closing process, while leading all daily/monthly accounting/ financial activities.
The role reports to the Chief Financial Officer and will directly manage a team of approximately 4/5 professionals, based in Houston Texas.
- Monthly closing – Manage and perform accounting functions necessary to achieve accurate and timely monthly financial results and reports.
- Process / controls – Implement and monitor required process and controls in order to guarantee alignment with corporate directions and procedures and local business needs.
- Reports / analysis – Prepare monthly financial / business reports including budget x current analysis, capital investment analysis, Key performance indicators ( KPI) analysis, current status of key project in the region, identified opportunities for improvement in operational and finance areas, risk analysis for key areas ( receivables, operation, etc..)
- Budget / Forecast – lead preparation of annual budget and monthly forecast for the units under his/her responsibility.
- Integration of new acquisitions – Effective integrates acquired business in to financial and accounting systems.
- Collections – Lead collections effort in the region, working closely with managers and collectors in order to minimize financial exposure and maximize cash-flow.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Education and /experience
- BS Accounting/Finance; CPA is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, familiarity with ERP systems
- Experience with Netsuite a definite plus.
- 7-10 years in various accounting roles preferred
Behavioral / Professional Skills
- Hands on leader who acts with integrity and credibility.
- Leadership and organizational management skills including team-building and staff supervision; ability to partner with regional leaders to develop and implement prudent financial management strategies.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality and ability to successfully work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to communicate financial concepts and analysis effectively, concisely and simply.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying priorities and function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate the implications of key financial metrics on the business.
- Strong analytical skills, with outstanding attention to detail.
Please send your resume to email@example.com